Re: [IP] Re: novolog v humalog - Rx's written

I recently had problems getting my pharmacy to fill 3 vials of insulin.
They insisted that 1 should be enough.  I simply asked them what I should do
after the first 10 days.  Should I stop taking shots?  I also did the same
with the insurance company / pharmacy when they only would fill 150 glucose
monitoring strips and lancets for 3 months.  I ask them which time I should
test, since they will only allow for testing 1.5 times per day.  When they
have to answer the questions, they usually just give in.