Re: [IP] Re: novolog v humalog - Rx's written

When my doctor writes a prescription for my insulin, he
writes 4 vials per month and it is filled with no
problem. You might want to try to get your doctor to
write your insulin prescription for how ever many
bottles you may need in a month, instead of actual units
used.

Lisa