[IP] re: My endo

I know how hard it is to replace an endo that you love and trust. Last May, I
finally found a doctor that helped my get my diabetes under control, started
me on my pump, and really took the time to work with me. When I went for my
appointment in March, she said she was moving to a city more than three hours
away. There are only two other endos any where near me. So, I drove an hour
and a half to Pittsburgh to the Joslin Center there, and although the doctor
there seemed very nice, he wasn't as strict with me as I needed him to be, as
was my other endo. So, I scheduled an appointment in Sept. with one of the two
other endos near me (35-45 min. away). The other endo, my brother goes to and
isnt crazy about. In fact, he called my old endo right before I found out she
was leaving, to try to get an appt. and he was told she wasn't taking new
My sympathy goes out to you. Good luck.