Re: [IP] novolog v humalog

Harvey wrote:
Actually, my endo wrote a prescription for 200 test strips as my 30 day
supply, but the insurance will only pay for 150 within a 30 day period.
Doesn't matter how the Dr. writes it, matters how the insurance decides what
you need. A little backwards, but that's the way they work.

Tina replies:

You CAN go to bat against your insurance company.  Your endo should be
willing to write a letter stating that the additional testing is neccessary
and why - then copy the letter and send the original to the appropriate
person at your insurance company.  It may take some butting heads with the
bureaucrats but in the end, you may get what you need.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.