[IP] My endo...

I am in a state of shock after just hanging up the phone from my endo's
secretary trying to reschedule my appt. more than a month away.  When I
kidded her about him taking a vacation, she said that he had passed
away---at 59, healthy (!), he had passed away of a sudden heart attack.  You
just never know.  My husband and I had just asked him about when he was
planning to retire and he had said, not for more than 5 years because he and
his wife both liked their jobs.  You just never know.  How can I replace a
doctor that I adored?