Re: [IP] Thoughts on various topics

--- Pamela Payne <email @ redacted> wrote:
> So many of you have had problems with your pharmacy
> and the quantity of
> insulin/strips allowed.

Great post!  I must have missed the post from the
person who felt that kids should not be on the pump.
I agree with you, the pump is a great tool and kids
seem (from what I have been reading) to be able to
handle them beautifully....probably better than I do!
I am also realizing that I am very lucky to have the
great insurance coverage that I do.  My endo can write
an Rx for any amount of insulin and strips that I need
and there are no questions.  I have a co-pay of $15
until I reach $500 and then all is free per year.  I
have just hit my $500 mark and so it is nice to be
able to pick up 200 strips for free!  I do have to pay
20% of my pump supplies though. I keep hoping that
things will change and they will cover more of my pump
stuff, but after reading about the hoops that some of
you have to jump through, I am not complaining.
Blessings, Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?