Re: [IP] Are PDAs Helpful?

I use the latest version of Diabetes Pilot, and love it. I don't take the
time to enter the meals using their database - its too much work and their
carb values do NOT include subtracting the fiber. For meals, I just enter
the total carb count for the meal and use the note field to note what I ate.
I actually find it very fast, especially with the great features in the
newest version (just came out about a month ago). Its also very easy to
export the data when my CDE wants me to fax her.

Type 1 7years, pumping with Buzz the mimimed paradigm for over a month