[IP] creatnine update

Thanks to all of you for your support.  I saw the nephrologist on Friday and
she thought the raise in the creatnine (it went up to 4.6) might be due to
dehydration.  She did another blood test on Friday and it had come down to
3.9.  She told me that for me dialysis would probably happen when my
creatnine is between 5 and 6.  So had the 4.6 number been a "real"
So again thank you to all who responded with such great information.  It
helped me VERY MUCH!!!
You all are a great bunch of people.

A good friend is the one who bails you out of jail, A true friend is the
person sitting in the cell next to you talking about how cool that was.