Re: [IP] Thigh as the insertion site

since the major muscle in the thigh, the quad, starts at the inner knee and wraps around the thigh to the upper outer thigh, I find that if I use the lower outer thigh are (about the lower 1/2 to 3/4 area) works great.  excercise doesn't seem to affect absorbtion since you avoid the major muscle area, and it is very comfortable there for me.  This is what works well for me, using sils/tenders/comforts.  The only thing I do different than other areas is cut a hole in a tegaderm and put over the site (since heavier jeans and pant legs will rub a little more there- with the tegaderm I have never had a site pulled out from clothing rubbing it) and then I put a couple short pieces of tape across the tubing about 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches from the site to prevent yanking on the tubing when in a hurry to get to the bathroom lol!

The thigh has become my favorite site and I have to use willpower to not use it all the time!!

aka Mouse