Re: [IP] Rx's written

Hi Gail,

I had the same problem many years ago.  I live in earthquake country so I
wanted to have a spare vial for the emergency kit.  My Dr. wrote a
prescription to accommodate that.  When the pharmacy told me I wasn't using
my prescription in the allotted time and refused to fill it as prescibed, I
asked them whether any of their pharmacists had taken a medical history,
done a physical on me, or had an M.D. that would qualify them to
countervene a physician's orders.  That shut them up pretty quickly.