Re:[IP] Pump question

Welcome Fred - and congratulations on the pump,

I think that everyone here would say that it has improved their life or the
life of a loved one.

Some people here just plop the pump next to them on the bed at night, I roll
around to much for that.  I also have a couple of cats who think that the
tubing just laying around is absolutely fascinating... one bats at it,
another will start to chew on it.  SO... leaving it laying on the bed is
clearly not an option for everyone.

At night, I wear a "Waist-It" and just curl the tubing into about a couple
of 1" circles and tuck it into the Waist-It.  Haven't had a problem yet!  If
you don't sleep 'in the buff' Unique Accesories sells clothing that can be
used as sleepwear (shorts, 'beach' pants,' t-shirts, flannel boxers and
flannel shorts).

Also, don't worry about excess tubing hanging around - the manufacturers
make infusion set tubing in different lengths (not to mention the options in
the needles/canulas of the infusion sets themselves). Experiment with what's
available and you'll find what works best for you.  Whatever company that
you end up getting your pump from should offer you samples of the different
infusion sets and tubing lengths that they offer for you to try.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.