[IP] TYPE 1.5

I posted a message that said I switched from being a type 2 to a type 1, I was
straightened out by a fellow pumper that this was not possible, so I did some
research on the net and found an explanation for what happened to me
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_types/diabetes_type_15.php , I think I had
Slow Onset type 1 all along, my last C-Peptide showed a level of 0.3, and I
don't fit any characteristics of a type 2 except for my age at diagnosis which
was 30, so please forgive me for any confusion and check out the diabetesnet
site, a lot of good info there.