[IP] Re: Are PDAs helpful?

On 6/24/02 4:29 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:02:32 -0700
> From: "John Kellenberger" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Are PDAs Helpful?
> I'm considering using a PDA to track all my info.  I've used the Diabetes
> Pilot a little on an older Palm V.  It seems like it's a lot of time and
> trouble to always enter the data.  Is anyone using one of these programs and
> finding it worth while?  I would probably upgrade to a PDA with a color screen
> if I do it.  Thanks.    John

In a word, Yes. I think there's little difference in entering data on paper
and having more junk to cart around as opposed to a PDA the size of a
calculator and having everything right there.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland