Re: [IP] novolog v humalog

Gail wrote
I do have one question about insurance coverage.  How
do most physicians write the prescription for your
Novolog so that you can get more than one bottle at a
time?

Tina answers:

Gail,

Most insurance will cover a 30 supply of a covered medication.  If your Endo
writes the Rx for two bottles as a 30 day supply (or even more, I get three
a month), there shouldn't be any trouble.  Your Doc will know what to do,
just ask.

Tina

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.

http://www.TinaParkhurst.com