Re: [IP] Are PDAs Helpful?

Billie wrote:
I am a woman so keeping up with it is easy and I hated trying to find the
perfect log book that kept up with everything I wanted and was a good size.

Tina replies:
Also being a woman (let me double check here - yup), I can tell you that if
I were not able to download the data from my meter (Accu-Check Complete) and
my Glucowatch, my Endo would never get to see any day-to-day numbers on me.
I love my Palm VII but there is no way that I'm going to sit down and enter
in all my Bg's into a logbook or a PDA program.  Don't have the patience of
the time - okay, so maybe it's more a matter of patience... ;)

Still female,
Tina

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.

http://www.TinaParkhurst.com