Re: [IP] Glucowatch Experience

Lyndy asked:
I have a question:  When it shuts off completely -- does it alarm or
something obvious to tell you that it has done so (i.e. something that would
wake you up at night if it shut down while you were sleeping)???

Yes.  The alarm goes off when it shuts off.  I've even had my arm flipped up
so that the watch is smothered into a pillow and it woke me up then also.
Don't get me wrong, it's not obnoxiously loud, but it should usually do the

The alarm will also go off if any glucose reading is 35% or more below the
last reading.

A PS for anyone:  I've discovered that the skin irritation from the
AutoSensors is worse if you remove the sensor the way that the manual tells
you to...  (manuals? we don't need no stinkin' manuals) When you are done
monitoring, seperate the AutoSensor from the watch, and then run the area
where the sensor is attached under water for a minute or so - the sensor
comes off MUCH easier.  Hence, less skin irritation.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.