[IP] "kinky" tubing

I slammed my tubing in the door of my truck and actually did kink it - but it
was not broken (ie no insulin was leaking out at the spot of the kink) and
the basal insulin was able to flow.  The bolus though did produce an
occlusion alarm - but by only doing 2 units at a time and holding the tubing
taut I was able to get through the day. (this was before I kept a spare
infusion set at the office). The tubing is VERY tough.

Linda & Dax