Re: [IP] Glucowatch Experience

In a message dated 6/24/2002 2:26:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The Glucowatch isn't perfect.  It does skip some readings and I've had it
>  shut off completely on me twice.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I really appreciate it!
I have a question:  When it shuts off completely -- does it alarm or
something obvious to tell you that it has done so (i.e. something that would
wake you up at night if it shut down while you were sleeping)???

Pumpmama to Katie