[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #409

Sorry it took so long to respond.  To answer your questions, it was real
pizza from Pizza Hut.  I did stick with cheese only and skipped the
pepperoni.  Ate two small slices from a medium pizza.

2 hours - 110
6 hours 99
8 hours - 115

I'm really not a big pizza fan so eat it only once or twice a year.  Maybe I
just got lucky.  Now, we won't talk about mexican or chinese food.  Can't
figure them out so pretty much limit myself to once a month.

Jana