[IP] Re: meters - yet again

In a message dated 6/21/2002 10:20:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] RE:  meters - yet again
> I have another meter question.  About 10 years ago, Medisense sold a meter
> that was shaped and sized like a pen.  Of course, product lines change, but
> apparently their Precision QID meter is sold in a pen format in Europe, but
> mysteriously, not in the US.  I am using the One Touch Ultra meter now, but
> even it is not really small enough to fit in my pockets unless I'm wearing
> jacket which is rare during the summer.  Does anyone know if the Precision
> pen-shaped meter is available for sale by mail order anywhere (perhaps in
> the
> UK) and if so, do you have an address?

I used the pen meter from Medisense, loved that little thing, very
convenient.  I wish I'd kept it, or maybe it's still somewhere at mom and
dad's house????
I really small meter would be nice at certain times but I don't think the
medisense kept any records of your blood sugars.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here