Re: [IP] Are PDAs Helpful?

I purchased a PDA after joining this list and realizing there was such  a thing.
Not a PDA, but programs for the things I would use it for such as Diabetes
management.  I actually find it easier.  I have been trying out the GlucoPilot
with CarbCheck.  So far things are good.  I am a woman so keeping up with it is
easy and I hated trying to find the perfect log book that kept up with everything
I wanted and was a good size.  I have downloaded the Diabetes Pilot to compare.

Billie