Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:15:27 -0500
From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] novolog v humalog - Rx's written

If you figure 20u for the tubing, x your 3-day total
amounts, that should give you how long a vial will
last. I do a changeout every 5 days and often
*capture* the insulin in the tubing for use.
Therefore, my vial lasts a bit longer. If I figure 20u
every three days plus my totals, - anyway I don't
know how to say it, but it works out for me that 4
vials last 3 months (90 days for insurance
satisfaction). By capturing that tubing insulin, I
can make it last longer and have an extra vial.
If anyone can understand what I mean, please clarify. (~_^)

Do You Yahoo!?