[IP] Florida bound!!!!

Hey any of you in the DisneyWorld area?  My family and myself are coming
there July 5th for a week of fun at Disney World.  I have already been
contacted by one from there and we are trying to see about getting together.
If anyone is in that area and would like to meet, just to put faces to these
names, I would LOVE to do that.  Please let me know.  We will be staying at
the Disney Pop Resort next to the MGM Studios.  I do not know the area so can
not tell you anything more than that!

mom to Joshua