[IP] Post-meal testing for Bolus delivered before meal

Hi all. I am trying to get my one hour post prandial reading lower by taking
my bolus and waiting 20 minutes before eating. It has worked sometimes, but
my question is, do you then test a one hour reading one hour after the bolus
OR one hour after you start to eat?

I have a call in to my endo but haven't heard back yet. I was wondering what
anyone else's suggestions would be. BTW, I am 5 weeks pregnant, that's the
reason for wanting a low number that soon after eating. Thanks!

Kathleen, MM508 (to Paradigm or not to Paradigm?)