Re: [IP] wearing H-tron in water

> We have a lake cottage and are in the water a lot.  Have not had any
> waterproof problems with the Disatronic H-tron!  Has anyone had any
> problems?
>  Should it not be worn in the water?

The notice from Disetronic said basically the following:

.... some pumps have been dropped resulting in very small cracks in
the case that are NOT visible to the naked eye, but which can allow
water to enter the case. In a few reports, this resulted in over
delivery of insulin by the pump. Disetronic has since removed the
waterproof portion of the specification on H-tron pumps and sent a
notice to ALL H-tron owners not to use their pumps in water.