Re: [IP] novolog v humalog - Rx's written

> How
do most physicians write the prescription for your
Novolog so that you can get more than one bottle at a
-gail in Denver

If you figure 20u for the tubing, x your 3-day total amounts, that should
give you how long a vial will last. I do a changeout every 5 days and often
*capture* the insulin in the tubing for use. Therefore, my vial lasts a bit
longer. If I figure 20u every three days plus my totals, - anyway I don't
know how to say it, but it works out for me that 4 vials last 3 months (90
days for insurance satisfaction). By capturing that tubing insulin, I can
make it last longer and have an extra vial.
If anyone can understand what I mean, please clarify. (~_^)

I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, however, I'm not
so sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.