[IP] Re: Screen and fonts on the 508 vs. Paradigm

In a message dated 6/21/02 email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am interested to hear if the screen or fonts are any
different on the paradigm from the 508.  >>

and email @ redacted answers:

((  That is the reason I chose the Paradigm cause I could
see the screen better then the 508.  It seems to me
that the Paradigm screen is clearer and the words are
easier to read.Good Luck.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel. >>

Jack, I was looking <gr.> at this issue when I recently changed pumps, and I
found the 508 much easier to read than the paradigm.  The Paradigm screen did
seem a little clearer, but the larger print on the 508 made more of a
difference for me.  The backlight was necessary for me for both in most
lights, and neither pump allows you to turn that on except at the beginning
of an operation.  I think it was quicker on the paradigm to cancel and
restart if you had forgotten to turn on the backlight.

Linda Z