RE: [IP] Gastroparesis

My test was an egg sandwich with hardly anything to drink.  The tech said
the fluids would make digestion quicker and diffuse the radio-topes(?) in
the eggs. (glow-in-the-dark eggs <grin>).  They took a picture before eating
the sandwich and they every ten minutes for 1 hour after eating.  Mine never
moved.  BUT, my new doctor want me to do that again, and I keep telling him
no!  Why?  Because I'm not in the middle of an 'episode'.  My gastroparesis
seems to come and go depending on my stress level, BG's, and the fat content
of my meals.