Re: [IP] Independence

Hi My name is Bonne and I LOVED your story about your
daughter, I've been a Diabetic since I was 5 years
old., I am 37 now.My mom STILL asks me about my BG's
and what am I eatting. Growing up she never treated me
any diffrent then any other kid.I played Softball and
cheerleaded.My Mom and Dad (My Dad who also had
Diabetes)did a Great job with me and my Diabetes. My
mom is soo excited about me getting my pump.Your
daughter is a lucky girl to have a MOM like you.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel

Do You Yahoo!?