Re: [IP] Pump question

Hi Fred~
I have a disetronic and it came with a belt and that's what I usually use
when I go to bed.
Or I use a clip (that also came w/my pump) and just clip it to my pj's.
If you don't have those options you can go down to the local drug store or
lenscrafters (any place that  carries eye glass products) and buy a clip on
eyeglass case.
I bought a couple neoprene ones and clip them on when I go to work.  They're
very inconspicuous.
Also, here is one more option~take a child's sock or baby sock and safetypin
it to your pj's and put your pump in there.
good luck!