Re: [IP] Scar Tissue and Infusion Sets

In a message dated 6/23/2002 5:12:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> My son has been pumping almost 2 years and has scar tissue on his abdomen
>  also

I'm curious:  For those of you who had scar tissue develop on your abdomen --
did you start having problems with insulin absorption, or did your doctor
just say you needed to make the change because of the existence of the scar
tissue?  Also, was the scar tissue something you noticed prior to your doctor
pointing it out?

TIA
Lyndy
Pumpmama to Katie