[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #413endo st.louis

In a message dated 6/23/2002 8:46:42 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  tried calling the office of Dr. Tobin
> who is in Grant Clinic, and got all of the automated phone system, talked
I have been going to dr Tobin for over a year now and am well pleased.He
knows a lot about the pumps.  in fact i thought he might be on one by the
questions he asked and the knowledge he displayed about nutrition with carb
and fat contents etc. he also is very patient and caring.  with the automated
phones just pretend you do not have a touch tone phone  that works quite well
for me. on almost all of the automated calls