Re: [IP] Guess what pump company

Thank you for your insight into Animas and I also have an Animas pump an have
a problem that was handled very quickly.  My lcd screen decided to go haywire
and I called the customer service and I had a new pump in 48 hours.  The lcd
screen I still could read them and they told me at any point in time if I
could not bolus or see the screen I just had to call and they would have a
pump here for me in hours.