[IP] Couple more Lantus questions..

To those of you who are, have been or will be taking
Lantus - DO you split the dosage into two (equal or
unequal) shots? And do you find that your 24-hour
Lantus total differs from your 24-hour pump basal
rate? Also, those of you who do, when you go between
the pump and Lantus, how do you settle into the Lantus
without having a day of hell? If I'm splitting up the
shots, that means I have one 12 hour period where I'm
only on half the amount of basal that I need.
Thanks so much to all who have responded to my
in talking to my doctor!
Catherine Popper

Do You Yahoo!?