[IP] Fw: Action Needed: Medicare Rx Benefit

Subject: Action Needed: Medicare Rx Benefit

> Congress is now debating legislation that will make major changes to
Medicare. We can make history by enacting a guaranteed drug benefit for
senior and disabled Americans.

> But only if you speak out. The drug and insurance industries are doing
everything they can to prevent real relief from out-of-control drug costs.

> July 4th is just ahead. Let's truly honor our national spirit of
independence by providing medicare beneficiaries with independence and
dignity.

> We can make history -- or we can make the drug and insurance industry
happy. Let's do all we can to make history.

> Take action now, please fax Your Member of Congress. To learn more about
this issue, and send a fax, please click here:

> http://www.citizen.org/fax/background.cfm?ID=56&source=2
>
> To make your voice even louder, please forward this message to your
friends, family and activist networks.

on, please visit our website at www.citizen.org

> If you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies.
To unsubscribe, just reply to this message - with the word "unsubscribe" in
the subject line.

Citizen, visit our homepage at www.citizen.org and sign up for "e-alerts"