[IP] Re: Medtronic complaints

I don't usually post, but.....

I feel I need to come to MM's defense.  When we were on a cruise recently, my
pump died(508).  When we arrived in the next port, I call MM...they were
wonderful.  They tried to arrange for Fed X to meet the ship in the following
port, but we were leaving before a delivery could be made.  MM kept in
contact w/ me throughout the cruise thru e-mails.  They spent all the time on
the phone w/ me that I needed.  They arranged to have the replacement pump
sent to another address(since we wouldn't be home when it arrived) , so I
would have it and could hook back up the next day.

 I have spoken to MM quite a few times,  to individuals in their customer
service department and also their technicians, and I have always hung up
feeling that they were doing all they could to help me.  As someone once
posted, you only hear complaints when people are having trouble w/ their
pumps...never when things are going well.  In the past few years there have
also been complaints on the other brands of pumps.

Had to put my 2 cents in.  Have a great weekend everyone!