[IP] Re: FreeStyle Tracker?

In a message dated 6/22/02 7:43:46 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone use the Freestyle Tracker (blood glucose tester
 integrated into a Handspring device)? I thought I remembered a recent
 thread to the effect that such a device was still in the future, but
 the Freestyle site seems to indicate that it's available now. >>

Both the FreeStyle Tracker and Accu-Chek's plug-in meters were approved by
the FDA on (I believe) June 12. I've seen them both (at the ADA conference).
The FreeStyle has food lists; the Accu-Chek does not.

Jan and Elvis