Re: [IP] frozen shoulder

> > Over the past few months I have read several people refer to "frozen
shoulder". What is this condition and is it a result of diabetes? I have had
problems with both of my shoulders for the past 4-5 years limiting my range
of motion. A friend (who is an ER doctor) took x rays several years ago and
found nothing. I never bothered to ask my GP or Endro, just thought it was
caused by exercise with weights. So now I ask this colletive group of
experts, what do you think?
> > THANKS!!
> It is more prevalent in people with diabetes, but it also common in  the
general population. See the medical section on the LINKS page for  a good
site that give details about frozen shoulder.
Also, there's an article about frozen shoulders in August's issue of
Diabetes Forecast.