[IP] Re: Recent travel through airport

In a message dated 6/21/02 5:10:40 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Point of interest...  the pump doesn't set off the alerts in the detectors
 that you have to walk through.

Sure they do ... in some airports. You just haven't set one off in any of the
airports you've been in. Even when I've set off one of the metal detectors,
I've not had a problem with my pump. One person (wander) didn't know what it
was, so she asked somebody else, who confirmed it was an insuln pump.

Jan and Elvis