Re: [IP] Travel

  We are cbout to fly from WA state to FL in two weeks and I am trying to get
everything ready.  Josh is the DMer/IPer.  One of the things I have here from
Disetronics is an ID card that is basically a letter of necessity in ID form,
with Dis phone numbers and a place for our endo to fill out his info when we
see him tuesday.  Josh will start to carry this in his fanny pack along with
his ID (military dependent) all of the time.  The one side describes what the
pump is and what it is doing 24/7 and all the phone numbers.  The other side
is describing the additional medical supplies: testing equipment, insulin
syringes, batteries pump supplies, etc in detail.  I don't remember where I
got this card but I just found it recently.  Maybe I picked it up at the
recent TCYOD conference???  Anyway, try and get one from your pump company if
you can.  It has your MD info as well as the pump manufacturer info and phone
numbers.  All the same size as a regular ID in heavy duty plastic

mom to Joshua