[IP] Re: Novalog impressions

First 24 hours on Novalog and I am really pleased to report many of the
positive feelings others have mentioned including needing less insulin, so
far no site irritation, and very quick acting.  I'm not saying after one day
its better for me than Humalog, but the initial impression is WOW,
something's up- - I'll report on it in about 30 days for a side by side
comparison using test results and amount used over time next month-Going to
get a piece of pizza now for a real test! Har!  BTW, I could only get one of
three vials prescribed- it's back ordered-

Bryon Veal