[IP] Re: H-tron new accesories

<<I noticed on the disetronic web site that the htron now has clip cases that

come in pretty colors and 2 different sets of skins you can buy to put on
your htron.  I was wondering if anyone was using them?
I sure wish they'd make some pretty stuff to go with the dtron!>.

Hi Faith,
     Disetronic sent Claire some of those skins.  So now her clear pump has
zebra stripes on it, and the blue pump has some sort of blue design.  They
are pretty neat.  Haven't seen the coloured clips though.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8