[IP] Re: meters yet again

> <<I've always hated having to carry all of this stuff around, and its gotten
> worse since going on the pump.  When are these meter companies going to
> realize that guys don't carry around purses can't carry around all of these
> things disreetly and easily.  Having a meter that size would be really
> great. >>

If you can't find the one you are after, have a look at the Glucometer Elite
by Bayer.  It is very flat and the strips are packaged individually, so can
be carried flat in your pocket.  The meter would fit into the back pocket of
a pair of jeans.  Claire used the Elite for a long while, we really like it,
but now use the Ultra due to the 5 second count-down.  I think the Elite XL
is bigger than the regular Elite.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8