RE: [IP] Neuropathy or carpal tunnel

Carpal tunnel is not nerves dying off.  It is a compression of the median
nerve (I believe it's called) pressing down on the nerves at the wrist area
and once it is released, so is all the pressure and numbness, etc.

one word of warning to all of you diabetics.  I had carpal tunnel surgery
done when I was 26 years old and it came back 9 years later.  When I
questioned this the reply was that it does come back for diabetics.

I have lived and suffered with both neuropathy and carpal tunnel since then
and refuse to have the surgery again.  The recoup was 2 months and I lost
lots of use and strength in both my hands.

Kathy B.