Re: [IP] Pump vacation/Lantus

On 6/21/02 10:17 AM, "Gale" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  I hope this helps. My doctor is trying to get me started with the
> pump. It's scary because I see so many bad posts about them. I hope I have
> better luck. I'm so tired of taking all the shots.
> Take care
> Gale

If you think these "bad posts about them" are an indication that there are
more problems with the pump than without, then you are mistaken.   :>)

You should have read what our lives were like BEFORE we went on the pump!

(pump error free for almost 4 years, but still have occasional problems with
that flaky control unit between my ears)        ;>)