Re: [IP] St. Louis Area Endos

I live in Granite City,IL.  I see Dr. Philip Cryer.  He is well known for his
diabetes work in the St. Louis area.  He talks to you not like a patient, but
like a human being with a medical condition.  That is why I like him.  Now
the bad point, I don't agree with him, but he will not allow me to get the
pump at this time.  Hopefully, next month when I go back to see him, he will
let me get on one.

Another Dr. is Dr. Janet McGill.  She was the one who got Rezulin taken off
the market.   I personally left her when she wouldn't even write a letter to
the state of Illinois to get my liscence back when I side swiped a guard rail
b/c of a low BG (long story).  She is a very good endo I will admit.

Both Dr. McGill and Dr. Cryer are part of Barnes-Jewish.

I hope this helps you.