Re: [IP] Re: site changes

> i usually change my ultraflexes about once every 72 hours. the
> longest i've gone is 4 days, after that they start to itch.

If they itch then you likely have a slight allergy to something about
the set or prep. The usual suspect is the adhesive on the set. A
barrier wipe used before applying the set or undertaping with
hypoallergenic tape will probably eliminate the itch.

you probably should not go longer than 4 days anyway, so perhaps it's