Re: [IP] Sites

>I've been using my stomach as the 'site of choice' (MM Quick-Set) for a
>long time but I'm getting more curious about trying other areas. What
>other areas do you use? What sites have you tried and not liked? Thanks, Tina

I also use the QuickSets.  Other sites I like besides lower ab are upper
ab, and the "love handle" area near my back.  I've also used the hip
area.  You can go to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/setspots.shtml to
see some photos of sites that other pumpers use and
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/infusionsites.shtml to see outlines of
site areas recommended by some pump manufacturers.