Re: [IP] RE: meters - yet again

> Precision Q.I.D. Pen by Medisense has been discontinued, I believe.  I
> to have an ExacTech Pen many years ago, but I cannot find anything current
> on them.  Sorry!
I received this email from Medisense and then did a search and found this
web site. I checked out their web site www.diabeticpromotions.com and did
find some of the Pen Meters for sale.

Hello Karl,
Thank you for inquiring about Precision QID Blood Glucose Pen model.
The Precision QID Pen model is available to be order by Diabetic
Promotions their telephone is toll free 800-433-1477. If you have
additional questions about this blood glucose monitor please call toll
free 800-527-3339 24hrs a day 7 days a week or you may E-mail us with
your questions.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Abbott Laboratories
MediSense Products Customer Care