[IP] Re: Complaints about Minimed

I'm fairly new to the list here but wanted to throw in my two cents about
Mini-Med as well.

Their customer support has been first rate as far as I'm concerned.  I have
had a few pumps "go south" on me and even accidently had my last 507c
submerged under water a little too long (oops) - Mini-Med supplied me with
replacement pumps IMMEDIATELY )I had to pay replacement costs on the
submersion episode, which was only fair).  I live in the Los Angeles area
and Mini-Med sent a messenger to my home or place of work with a replacement
pump within a few hours (they have done this more than once also).

Also, in the same way that the original poster stated, Mini-Med has sent me
supplies overnight when I have waited a little too long to order supplies.

I've had no problems with Mini-Med and I'm hoping to upgrade to the Paragigm
sometime this year.

Tina

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.

http://www.TinaParkhurst.com