[IP] Re: Complaints about Minimed

I'm fairly new to the list here but wanted to throw in my two cents about
Mini-Med as well.

Their customer support has been first rate as far as I'm concerned.  I have
had a few pumps "go south" on me and even accidently had my last 507c
submerged under water a little too long (oops) - Mini-Med supplied me with
replacement pumps IMMEDIATELY )I had to pay replacement costs on the
submersion episode, which was only fair).  I live in the Los Angeles area
and Mini-Med sent a messenger to my home or place of work with a replacement
pump within a few hours (they have done this more than once also).

Also, in the same way that the original poster stated, Mini-Med has sent me
supplies overnight when I have waited a little too long to order supplies.

I've had no problems with Mini-Med and I'm hoping to upgrade to the Paragigm
sometime this year.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.